Greetings and salutations readers!
Here are the questions I was given:
1. Describe your faith (or lack thereof!) I believe that the entire Bible is still true and directly applicable to my life today. I believe that each person should take responsibility for their actions and make their faith personal.
2. What major piece(s) of advice would you give to anyone? Study truth, be willing to admit to yourself and others when you are wrong, and realize that the world is a liar.
3. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you want to change? My mind. I would take full control of it so as to think only the things I want to think and make my body do only the things I want it to do. I would also make it so that my mind could memorize anything I wanted it to.
4. What do you want to accomplish in the future? I want to accomplish many things. Among those be to become extremely fit (🙄🤨) and extremely knowledgeable about the Bible and the real world.
5. What is your favorite sport/hobby? My favorite sport is pretty much anything! Ranging from tag-type sports to racing and football! My favorite hobby is playing musical instruments (guitar and piano especially).
6. Why did you start your blog, and what is your blog’s mission? I started my blog to post school essays and assignments. Over time, it has become a great interest of mine to share the truth (particularly Biblical truth). I realized that instead of making a new blog, I can just incorporate that into my blog. You cannot separate me and my beliefs. The future of my blog entails debates, photos, posts (random, Biblical, and school related), and fun! I hope that many people are blessed by me and I hope that many more people come to realize the truth of God’s word through me!
7. What one thing do you want more than anything else? More than anything else I want to please God; I want to do what He wants me to do. I realize the pain that He endured (even though I cannot fully comprehend it) and I know that the least I can do is to thank Him for all He has done and to obey Him. I also want eternal life.
2. William Taylor, Go Time
I may add more nominees as I see fit; but these are the ones I will conclude with for now. Here are the question’s I have for my nominees:
1. What difference, through your blog(s), are you making in the world?
2. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
3. How important is eternal life to you? Why?
4. What is the reason that you started blogging?
5. What do you believe (spiritually) and how important is it to you?
6. What is the single most important thing in life to you? Explain your answer.
7. If someday you were put in front of cameras that would broadcast what you said to the entire world, what would you say?
Here are the rules for the awards continuation:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (here). (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Please leave me a link to your answers or ping-back me in your post to make sure that I see your answer!
Well, that concludes this blogger award. Please, even if you were not nominated, answer the questions in the comments below! I’d love to hear your answers!
Have an awesome day!