Discussion…

Welcome!

Hi there! How are you doing? Wait a minute…you can actually answer me! That is right…on this page! So whether you have a question or a comment, feel free to send me some feedback!

For those of you who would like to contact me more formally or privately, feel free to send me an email here (via my Contact page).

Also, I like it when people talk to me…so if you have got spare time…

~SonofYHWH

597 thoughts on “Discussion…

1. Hi my name is Indie,( just a nick name) and I wanted to talk.
    How long have you been on RPC? I just started a couple days ago. My mom found your blog and she really likes your point of view. She wants to convert to Judaism,so yeah…. You saw my blog,and you were wondering what a fur suit was. I am a furry, and I recently got my very own suit. Its a big accomplishment, for a furry. I didn’t a full suit, just a head paws and tail, but its enough for me. If you want more on the furry fandom, here’s a link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

1. I have done a variety of homeschooling curriculum s including Life Pack, Life of Fred, Math U See, Ron Paul Curriculum (AKA: RPC), and Classical Conversations (AKA: C.C.). Some of these I was doing at the same time, sometimes I went on to a different curriculum…and then went back to it! Basically I did what we (my family) decided that I should study. To answer your question though, as a total, I have been on RPC since about 2016. I have never been public schooled. Have you?
      I am curious, was your Mom inspired to enrol you in RPC because of my blog? Or was it a coincidence?
      It’s interesting that your Mom wants to convert to Judaism. Why is that?
      I looked at the Wikepedia link you sent…but did you read it yourself? I am not quite sure what I think about “furrys” as a whole. Was the article a accurate representation of your “furry” beliefs?

1. Wow, that is a lot of curriculum’s! I just started RPC yesterday, and I am on the 5 free lessons. I was home-schooled for 5 years ( till 5th grade) I went to PS (public school) for 6 & 7 grade. Now Im back to homeschooling for 8th grade. My mom didnt even know about Word-press or blogs, so it was a coincidence! She is really interested in Jew culture, And we celebrate some of the holidays too. Being a furry is just a hobby, its not really beliefs. (I didnt read the article, XD)

-indie

Liked by 1 person

2. Hi, I am answering the question you asked on what does my family believe? My mom says that we believe in one G-d, Hashem. That means “The Name.” We also believe in the 10 Commandments. Do you keep the Sabbath? It goes from Friday evening to Saturday evening. We are not Christian, We “classify” as Jewish, because my mom wants to convert.

-indie

3. Greetings Indie,
        Alright. We believe that there is one God as well. We also believe that the whole Bible is truth and that His (God’s) commands stand forever; that includes what is commonly known as the “10 Commandments.” It’s interesting how the “10 Commandments” seem to introduce (and sum up) the rest of God’s instructions for life. One might even think of it as an index! 1-5 are how we can love God, and 5-10 are how we can love one-another. Pretty cool!

Liked by 1 person

2. Hey Indie!
      I just saw that you have figured out two things that I have not. Those are:
      1. How to add a border to your gravatar hover card
      2. How to change the background on your gravatar profile
      Could you explain to me how you went about it?
      Thanks so much!
      ~SonofYHWH

1. No I do not believe in Judaism.
        By the way, you should be able to reply to comments from your bell in the right hand corner. That way I would be notified directly and can respond. I wasn’t able to reply directly to your last comment because there was no reply button on the page. Does that help?

Liked by 1 person

2. I’m sorry, I don’t understand what the problem is. I usually do reply from the notification bar (bell thing). Maybe I didn’t, but that isn’t very likely. I don’t know why you wouldn’t be notified.

2. So you like to play guitar, I’m starting to learn guitar for the vary first time. I’ve never even touched a guitar before, so do you have any good advice for someone whose starting to learn guitar? It would be much appreciated!

Liked by 1 person

1. For sure! Never stop playing, and never stop having fun! If you stop having fun you stop playing and you don’t play guitar.
      Find yourself a good teacher. Do what he asks you to do even when it seems hard.
      Pick random notes and strings to compose songs for yourself. Take this further and hammer-on the strings it makes a beautiful, new, enjoyable sound that is just amazing and is really the heart of playing guitar.
      Watch YouTube tutorials for advice on what you wand to learn (even if you have a teacher it’s always great to learn things a different way).
      Don’t compare yourself yo others. Work (and work HARD) at where your at.
      Though I say to work hard, guitar is not hard. At first your fingers will hurt until they get callused and you will be slow until you develop finger memory. But don’t worry. If you work at it you will literally be able to do it with your eyes closed!
      What type and style of guitar are you planning on playing?

1. Great! Piano was (and is) essential to my music career. I didn’t use to want to play piano but thankfully my parents forced me!
        By different styles I mean something to the idea of either Classical, Rock, or Acoustic.

Liked by 1 person

1. Sweet! Enjoy!
      One concern with only having the option of a 12 string is that you may find it harder to hammer-on and pull-off on the strings. You will also likely have greater difficulty to finger pick. But the 12 is certainly a beautiful and full sound! Does your bro play guitar or does he just have one?

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes, it is possible to teach yourself. I had a teacher the first year I started to learn guitar – then I didn’t. I didn’t like him and I thought he was grumpy so we left him.
      Then the next year I had a rock teacher (except I wanted him to teach me gospel music!). I didn’t like him either – so I no longer had a teacher.
      I have played guitar for about 5 years now. Since those first two years I have not had a teacher. I have, however, exceled in my playing because I did these things:
      1. I worked hard.
      2. I surrounded myself with good guitar players who gave me “priceless” tips.
      3. I watched tutorials on how to learn the things I wanted to learn.
      4. I had fun.
      If you can do those things you can excel in guitar. But you have to try. To tell you the truth, guitar is not hard. Tell yourself that; it’s really not! If you have question’s I am more than willing to help you figure any problem you have out. Just let me know!
      Cheers!

Liked by 1 person

3. Wow! I feel like I already have a good guitar teacher. That’s good to hear that I don’t have to have a teacher right on the spot, because I think they can be expensive. Right now I have my brother- in – law as my piano teacher so I don’t have to pay for that👍 . Have you posted any of your music? If you have I’ll be sure to cheek it out.

Liked by 1 person

1. That’s great that you don’t have to pay for your piano lessons! They can get expensive especially over time!
      No, I have not posted any music yet! I plan to get some of it recorded soon (hopefully) and then I want to post it to my YouTube channel, Music Moedim.

Liked by 1 person

1. That’s to bad. I don’t know what the problem could be.
        Nice! I really love music and I play piano, guitar (6 string, 4 string, and 12 string), mandolin, and ukulele. What is your favorite hobby?
        Also, I saw you changed your profile picture. Did you make it and why did you change it?

Liked by 2 people

4. Oh nice I actually wanted to play the ukulele but its so hard to find one that doesn’t sound like a toy and I changed my profile pic because I thought the dog one looked babyish or do you think this one looks babyish? And no I did not make it I make a lot of my pictures tho! I can make header images and stuff like that!

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh, okay. Yes I can see that it might be hard to find one that doesn’t sound like a toy. I bought mine on Kijiji for a pretty good price and it has served me well. Basically the one requirement for me was that it had a pick-up (for an amp). They are considerably silent instruments and I want it to be heard when I play it in a group.
      No, I don’t think your profile picture is babyish, but it is a bit harsher! It more-so matches a teens idea of a P-picture than a young child or a young adult. With that being said, it doesn’t matter to me what your profile picture is and you can make it whatever you want, and as long as it’s not creepy, I won’t judge you! 😁
      You didn’t answer my question on “What is your favorite thing to do?”

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes same I shouldn’t have left that out I talk about my faith my views on things my opinions believe me I get shut up a lot because if my parents dont like my opinion or they disagree with me then they just get mad and won’t let me say anything else about it. Idk why I love to sing so much I love to sing for the Lord I guess 😄

Liked by 1 person

5. I saw you play guitar and piano. Just wanted to say that I do to and it’s so fun! I’m not super fantastic on either of them but I can scratch out a tune. What genre of songs do you play?

Liked by 1 person

1. Hey Ivory!
      That’s great! I play worship music mostly, but I also play random songs I like (from multiple genres) as well as songs I have composed (I plan to modify my YouTube channel and post my songs there. You can find the link to it on my All About Me page).
      What genre do you play? Also, what type of guitar do you have?

6. Hey!!! How are you?
    Do you like plants? I have a huge collection and my room currently looks like a jungle. 😆 Okay, that was random…
    I have been writing that post, I Escaped A Pedophile | Storytime; though I decided that its proper title should be I Was Stalked By A Pedophile | True Storytime. I am having a hard time wording it though…it’s making my brain hurt! 😶 lol, why am I being so random! Okay, I don’t know what I am doing…😆
    Okay…
    Bye 😁

Liked by 1 person

1. I am doing well! Hbu?
      Plants? What are those?
      Jk! I love plants! I currently only have about 13 Aloe Vera and a couple weeds! What plants do you have in your room?
      That’s fine if you want to change the title…people want your story, not your title; they shouldn’t care. I just hope the experience (you’re writing about) wasn’t too bad – if you know what I mean.

Liked by 1 person

7. I am great! 😁
    I have aloe vera as well! I love them! And weeds, I love them too! 😆
    I have tons of succulents, ferns and a jade tree! Hopefully, the tree won’t take over my bedroom! 😅

Yeah, I know what you mean! No, thankfully its wasn’t that bad! Though it was soooo close nothing bad happened actually to me. Pheww! Too close! 😪

Random again, I know! 😆 But do you think the end of the world is close? It feels very close!

😁😁

Liked by 1 person

1. That’s fine, I am fine with random…so long as I am not debating!
      Jesus said the time was near 2000 years ago. If now isn’t near, what will be? Yes, I think that the end of the world is near. How near? I don’t know. But I think that by the 7000th year, we will be in the new Jerusalem. One of the reasons I think this is because history repeats itself and in the biblical seventh year, there was a release of debts and the slaves were released.
      What do you think the end of the world will look like?

Liked by 1 person

8. Yeah, that makes sense! But I can’t help thinking it will happen a little earlier.
    I think the end days will look like Psalms 91 but a little scarier. People will put into camps and families will be split up. It’s dreadful because I think those things are very close to happening. Like possibly next year! 😱
    But I guess no one knows…
    What do believe about the thousand-year reign talked about in Revelations?

Liked by 1 person

1. Good! Yourself?
      I just finished (yesterday night) having a conversation with a blogger who read my blog and said that what he saw was that I was having a great time – playing sports and what-not. He insinuated that by doing that I was pandering to Satan’s will. The weird thing about the whole thing is that playing sports is not a sin…and besides, I don’t think I said that I played a lot of sports; I just said I enjoyed playing them. Anyway, that was random! Maybe I was just venting! He also said I was blind and needed to repent.
      AND, he said that when he read my blog he did not see the gospel. Do you see it? Or should I make a post on it?
      BTW, nice Gravatar photo. The last one of you was good too. How come you changed it so fast?!

1. I am fine!
        Hmmm…Well, having fun and playing sport is not a sin! Never stop having innocent fun or you’ll end up a depressed billygoat! Like my dad! 🤣
        I would like to to read this conversation! 😆 link it?
        When I read your blog I see the Gospel of the bible. You could make a post on the Gospel if that’s what you want? Don’t do it if you want to prove a silly point, do it if you feel called to!
        Well, we are all blinded from the things we aren’t ready to hear yet, for good reasons. He is blind, I am blind and you are blind from different things we are not ready to hear. That’s okay! We are on our own journey! If we rush in too fast it might be overwhelming and just too darn far for our brainwashed brains!

Thank you! I changed it because I hated it! 🤣
        And I still do! 😆

2. I am sorry, I can’t give you the link. Reason? He deleted all (but one of his own) the comments since they were on his site. All that is left is my last reply to him which I posted on my site. Here it is:
        https://sonofyhwh.wordpress.com/2020/05/22/does-the-bible-say-that-we-should-not-eat-pork-what-does-that-mean-for-christ-followers-today/#comment-337
        You can just enter it into your search-bar. BTW, it was to Tobias, not Iman.
        You HATE it? You still hate it?! Oi! Why? Stop worrying and just live with it! I think that everyone is there own worst critic.

Liked by 1 person

3. Yes. But it’s fine, it doesn’t really matter what he said. I’m more annoyed at what he didn’t say. He wouldn’t explain himself and then he closed off conversation with me.
        But hey, he at least got me thinking about the places on my blog where I talk about the gospel. Where do you see it?

Liked by 1 person

4. Oh wow! I didn’t expect it to be Tobias! How strange!
        As someone who is addicted to watching physiology videos, he seems to be a little jealous of the fact you are “having a great time, playing sports etc.”
        On his blog, he has said many times that his childhood was rough. I believe that he has subconscious jealousy against you. He is jealous of your happiness and your blog, in my opinion.
        Don’t take anything he said personally. And it’s odd he will not answer your questions and explain himself.
        Where do I see the Gospel in your blog? In practically every post! Your love for Scripture shines through every post, even your school posts! You often quote Scriptures from the Gospels. I don’t understand how he thinks that you don’t!

Liked by 1 person

1. Hi William! Hope I can help…sorry I can’t relate, I actually have fairly large hands. However, you your problem could have something to do with the way you are shaping your chords. I found a YouTube video that explains this:
      https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+play+guitar+chords+if+you+have+relitivly+small+hands&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqHZhwlDVMWk
      (enter the entire above thread/mumbo-jumbo into your search bar)
      Also, remember that less is sometimes more. You may actually be focusing on technique and trying to bend your fingers to just the way you like it to look…when actually you could go a lot closer to the frets (and therefore, strings) and in doing so, have less tension on your hands and you could use that extra energy and finger movement to lift up (just a bit) of the strings.
      If this didn’t help, you could maybe send me a pic of what your hand looks like when you are usually playing chords.

Liked by 1 person

1. Your welcome!
      I just wanted to say that I when I was starting out learning guitar I did certain things to cheat the chords (such as playing an F chord a certain way and taking a certain note out of the D chord). Years later I ended up changing my chords because I liked the sound of them better. I was also instructed by a fellow guitar player (with more experience) that I should change the fingering on my G chord because it allowed me to do certain riffs more easily. Changing these chords wasn’t fun, but the results were worth it! Granted, at first my fingers were smaller at thus they couldn’t play certain chords as nicely and easily (similar to your situation), but I may have been further ahead in my guitar journey if I had chosen to work harder at those chords.
      In any case, if sometime in the future you chose to change back to the original G chord, at least you know it is possible! 😀

Liked by 1 person

1. Yeah, OK. Sorry for such a late reply. rightnow, I can play the G, C, and D, cords, but to switch from one cord to the other smoothly is so hard! I was able to use the standard fingering for the C and D cords.

Liked by 1 person

1. Wow, your new! Welcome to the RPC army!
      I like to farm all sorts of things! If there are animals that can fit within that which my space will permit, I like to raise them (I guess giraffes are out of the picture right now…😪
      I also like to study the Bible (a vibe you probably already picked up from my website)! How about you? Do you like read the Bible?

Liked by 1 person

9. thanks, I like it. I have a germen shepherd. (does that count.)
    if you have checked out my blog then you probably saw that I do read the
    bible.
    (its on my about me page)
    I like your joke about giraffes.

Liked by 1 person

1. I just realised that question was really random… 😆 Do you remember how a little while back you had an “interesting” conversation with Tobias? Welp, he is off again, only on my blog… in the comment section. Here is the link! 😆 I hope you can see them if he blocked you.

https://jasmineschoolrpc.wordpress.com/2020/10/02/answering-your-assumptions-about-me-part-3/

Was I too irrational? He blocked me, lol! 😂 He wasn’t making any sense! And he kept using (!) I think he was angry at me?

How did I do? 😆

But please be honest, do I expose myself too much on the internet? 😊

Sorry for this randomness! 😄

Liked by 1 person

1. Hey Jasmine!
        Sorry for the late reply; these last two days have been kind of busy.
        I don’t know that you were irrational…but what he was advising you of was legit and something to be considered. My thoughts are that, for the most part, I could have agreed with what he was saying. At some points he was perhaps a bit extreme, but you could have (and I am not saying that I would have done better in your situation) been a tad softer and that would have kept him on your good side as well as keep him as a follower (not that followers are the most important thing…in this case they are most certainly not).
        I know from reading other of his literature, that he loves to use the exclamation points. I don’t know that he was angry so much as he was trying to show emphasis.
        Overall though, I think you did pretty well.
        As to exposing yourself on the internet, I think that, like Tobias told you, you should be careful…but so far I don’t know that there is/was anything so far that was too incriminating, but the information about your family situation and describing your home area is probably not a good idea. I don’t know how credible Tobias is, but if an ex-hacker says that you are reavealing yourself and that you make yourself an easy target…it might be a good idea to consider that (not just because they are 60 and you are 16, LOL!).
        It’s fine!

Liked by 1 person

2. Hey!
        Thanks so much for your reply!
        Yes, I suppose I could have kept him on my good side by being softer. But he kinda creeps me out so it was an excuse on my end to block him or have him unfollow me.
        I am definitely going to consider what he proclaimed. But not because he is 60 and I am 16! 😂 He claimed that having anything on the internet was too much and he wouldn’t explain himself…
        Yeah, I agree with you on describing my home area but for the most part, I don’t describe it very accurate. And yeah my family situation, sometimes I just feel alone and want people to know but that’s stupid.
        Thanks so much! 😁

Liked by 1 person

3. No problem!
        Yes, your right , you didn’t describe it too in-depth, but I don’t know how many neighbour-hoods in Australia have a box-shaped house with a thrift store and thrift store employee named Jasmine. Do you know what I mean?
        But no it’s not stupid that you feel alone and need to know your supported; you are. I just don’t know if it’s the best thing to be talking about Mr. X the way you do if he reads your blog.

Liked by 1 person

4. Yeah, I see what you mean. Though a lot of houses are boxed shaped in Australia and most towns have an antique store. But I definitely see what you mean!
        Thank you! Mr X lost access to my blog when I changed the domain name thankfully, he couldn’t find it anymore. 😆
        Maybe I don’t realise I talk about him as much as others do…its something I need to work on I guess.
        It’s just really awful living with him!
        Anyway now I am ranting! 🤭

1. With that determination, your going to get there! My Dad was a football player. In his prime, he ran the 40 yard dash in 4.6 seconds!
      I asked one of my friends who was a very close to being a pro runner what his tips were and one of the things he said was to build up upper body strength. He also said to practice walking with your feed pointing directly in front of you so that you don’t lose momentum (going left and right with your stride). That way, all your energy is directed directly into propelling you forward. I can ask him for some more tips and make a post on it if you like.

1. Oh, you are a self-taught pianist! That’s awesome! I have a friend who is a self taught pianist (who also has a great ear) and is really quite exceptional…but he can’t read sheet music very well.

Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: